|Name of Product||pH 5.5 Bubble Foam Cleanser|
|Volume / Weight||150ml|
|Skin Type||For all skin types|
|Expiration Date||anuary 1, 2020|
|How to Use||Use it to wash your face. Make enough foam and apply it all over your face in a gentle massage motion. Use lukewarm water to rinse the cleanser completely from your face.|
|Manufacturer / Distributor||CLEOSIS Co., Ltd. / Natural Korea Co., Ltd.|
|Country of Production||Korea|
|Major Ingredients||Papaya leaf extract, citric acid, and lipase|
|QA Standards||You could be entitled to compensation in compliance with the Korea Fair Trade Commission's "Regulations on Consumer Dispute Resolution."|
|Customer Service Number||82-31-574-3776|
|Full List of Ingredients||Purified water, propylene glycol, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium lauroyl glutamate, disodium cocoanphodiacetate, glycerin, decyl glucoside, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 lauryl glycol ether, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, cocamide DEA, papaya leaf extract, caprylyl glycol, caprylhydroxamic acid, allantoin, citric acid, lipase, disodium EDTA, and fragrances|
|Warnings and Precautions||1. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist to avoid further skin damage if you experience: |
1) symptoms such as redness, swelling, itching, and irritation while using the product
2) any symptoms mentioned above on skin areas exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Do not apply the product on skin areas with wounds, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Safety tips for storing and handling the product:
1) Close the lid tightly after use.
2) Keep the product out of your child’s reach.
3) Avoid high or low temperature and direct sunlight.
4. Please avoid all contact with the eyes. Rinse thoroughly if the product gets inside your eye.
5. 5. Avoid applying the product to the eye area.