|Name of Product||CLEOSIS W Shape Cream|
|Volume / Weight||60ml|
|Skin Type||For all skin types|
|Expiration Date||February 26, 2020|
|How to Use||Apply an adequate amount to your breast area after drying your body. Massage your skin to allow it to absorb the product.|
|Manufacturer / Distributor||CLEOSIS Co., Ltd. / Natural Korea Co., Ltd.|
|Country of Production||Korea|
|Major Ingredients||Volufiline and adenosine|
|QA Standards||You could be entitled to compensation in compliance with the Korea Fair Trade Commission's "Regulations on Consumer Dispute Resolution."|
|Customer Service Number||82-31-574-3776|
|Full List of Ingredients|
Thai kudzu root extract, purified water, sodium hyaluronate, soy isoflavones, black cohosh extract, polygonum cuspidatum extract, angelica polymorpha sinensis root extract, pomegranate extract, trifolium pretense flower extract, kudzu root extract, volufiline, caprylic/capric triglyceride, butylene glycol, panthenol, squalane, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, cetyl alcohol, beeswax, shea butter, polysorbate 60, sorbitan stearate, aloe vera leaf juice, tocopheryl acetate, stearic acid, polyacrylamide, C13-14 isoparaffin, laureth-7, caprylyl glycol, caprylhydroxamic acid, jojoba seed oil, arginine, carbomer, allantoin, wild yam root extract, hydroxyethylcellulose, disodium EDTA, adenosine, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, chamomile oil, and rose essential oil
|Warnings and Precautions||1. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist to avoid further skin damage if you experience: |
1) symptoms such as redness, swelling, itching, and irritation while using the product
2) any symptoms mentioned above on skin areas exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not apply the product on skin areas with wounds, eczema or dermatitis.
3. Safety tips for storing and handling the product:
1) Close the lid tightly after use.
2) Keep the product out of your child’s reach
3) Avoid high or low temperature and direct sunlight.
4. Please avoid all contact with the eyes. Rinse thoroughly if the product gets inside your eye.
5. Avoid applying the product to the eye area.