You have no items in your shopping cart.
|Name of Product||Enzyme Water Foam Cleanser|
|Volume / Weight||250ml|
|Skin Type||For all skin types|
|Expiration Date||December 18, 2019|
|How to Use||Use it to wash your face. Make enough foam and apply it all over your face in a gentle massage motion. Use lukewarm water to rinse the cleanser completely from your face.|
|Manufacturer / Distributor||CLEOSIS Co., Ltd. / Natural Korea Co., Ltd.|
|Country of Production||Korea|
|Major Ingredients||Myristic acid and kava leaf/root/stem extract|
|QA Standards||You could be entitled to compensation in compliance with the Korea Fair Trade Commission's "Regulations on Consumer Dispute Resolution."|
|Customer Service Number||82-31-574-3776|
|Full List of Ingredients|
Purified water, butylene glycol, myristic acid, lauric acid, glycerin, potassium hydroxide, sodium cocoamphoacetate, sodium lauroyl glutamate, urea, stearic acid, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, PEG-32, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, cocamide DEA, polysorbate 20, chamomile oil, ginkgo leaf extract, green tea extract, betaine, papaya leaf extract, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, tropolone, citric acid, allantoin, rose essential oil, kava leaf/root/stem extract, tocopherol acetate, panthenol, disodium EDTA, and lipase
|Warnings and Precautions||1. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist to avoid further skin damage if you experience: |
1) symptoms such as redness, swelling, itching, and irritation while using the product
2) any symptoms mentioned above on skin areas exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Do not apply the product on skin areas with wounds, eczema. or dermatitis
3. Safety tips for storing and handling the product:
1) Close the lid tightly after use
2) Keep the product out of your child’s reach.
3) Avoid high or low temperature and direct sunlight.
4. Please avoid all contact with the eyes. Rinse thoroughly if the product gets inside your eye.
5. Avoid applying the product to the eye area.